Shop our wide selection of handmade works created by our Members. Selection can range from small gifts and hand spun yarn, to large-scale weavings. You are sure to find something you can’t live without.
While the from below is preferred, you can submit your Consignment inventory by printing and mailing the form here.
Enter your consignment items for the EVFAC Shop or any EVFAC Show below.
Show and Shop Consignment Terms
1) Be an active Member of EVFAC. If Membership lapses items will be removed from the shop.
2) Provide a completed W9 prior to sales and prior to any payments being made to the artist.
3) Agree to the current consignment percentage of Shop: 65/35, Special Event: 80/20 and Show: 85/15.
4) Understand that EVFAC retains the right to change the consignment percentage at any time, however all artists will be contacted prior to any changes.
5) Shop: Remove or replace items that have not sold within 6 months – we recommend coming into the shop to do this at least twice per year, once in the spring and once in fall.
6) Shop: Agree that if any item does not sell within one year the artist will be contacted to remove the item. If the item is not removed after three tries at contact, the item becomes property of EVFAC and the artist forfeits any compensation.
7) Provide EVFAC with updated contact information at all times.
8) Artist should insure their work against theft or damaged as EVFAC cannot be held liable for any items lost, stolen or damaged.
9) Shop: This Consignment Agreement Form valid one year from listed date.